Subject: [Leica] Leica R Lenses on Canon DSLRs
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Oct 10 20:50:43 2005

Gene,

I use two adapters from Stephen Gandy. They are not cheap but by far the
best I have tried. The fit and finish is much better than some of the
cheaper ones. In my case, I have bought an adapter for each of the two
Leica lenses I use on the Canon (50mm Summilux and 100mm Apo Macro), but
you could easily make do with one and just move it from lens to lens as
needed.

Nathan