Subject: [Leica] PESO - Study on a curvaceous American
From: clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni)
Date: Sun Oct 9 16:51:27 2005

Don, thanks for taking a look and commenting.  The 'humor' part is, to
me, a part of the appeal of wide lenses.  I saw this car pull down and
park in front of my neighbor's house and saw the potential of mixing
its curves with an ultrawide lens...as you say the owner might be a bit
aghast at the images, but I did shoot a couple with a 50mm just in case
:)

CZ
NC