Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 40: Various stuff and some new kit
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Oct 9 16:27:13 2005

Nathan,
The bicycle is a great addition to your series. As to the dog driving, you
have my sheepdog in a VW beat all over. As to your first image with all the
adverts, with the loss of most public phones in the U.S. these kinds of
cards are left in fences or in the bark of trees.
 Nice set.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com