Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW more water
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Oct 9 16:17:23 2005

Peter,
Film used was Ilford PanF in Xtol 1/3 for 9.75 minutes at 72F. Exposure time
for this frame was four seconds with an M3 and probably the 50 ASPH. The how
was stradling the stream with the tripod and shooting upstream. With an
angle to the shot there is some keystoning which does not compute real well
with the human brain.
 Yeah, it had been raining pretty hard. A few frames from these shots and
the viewfinder of my M3 fogged up for the end of this session. All is well
now; a little warm air and all access points opened and the camera dried out
with no harm.
 I appreciate the comments.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com