Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW more water
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun Oct 9 07:41:08 2005

Don, I love the stream pictures.

I had the same feeling about the last one. I would suggest it's
disorienting because  you didn't shoot quite as straight down as you
remember. I think it's upside down. If you flip it 180 degrees, it's
much more comfortable, and, I think, a stronger picture.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies