Subject: [Leica] Which scanner
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Oct 8 00:48:28 2005

At 12:49 AM 10/8/2005, you wrote:

>I'm sitting here trying to scan: I have an expensive Nikon 5000 with strip
>film roll film and slide options and boy is it frustrating. Perhaps I'm
>stupid, but its not as easy as others seem to make it out to be. Now with
>the flat bed, I've had none of these problems: the images are not as good,
>but the process does work.

Alastir, what are the problems you are having. Perhaps you can email me
off-list and I can walk you through the process. Are you scanning B&W,
slide, neg, C41 B&W etc.?

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Which scanner)
Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Firsts trials posted on colour)