Subject: [Leica] Nobska Light
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Oct 7 23:51:25 2005

Richard,

I really like the first two--beautiful light and composition on both of
them. The third one does not work for me, not because of the high-key
nature of it, but because I find the composition uninteresting and
unbalanced. The light as such is fine on that one as well, but my eye
keeps searching for something of interest on the right 2/3 of the image.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands