Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers
From: jbm at (Jeff Moore)
Date: Fri Oct 7 17:39:38 2005

> I sent this before, but Now that LUG is working,  it looks like it was
> lost
> in  space

We all got the message you sent at 09:35:36 EDT on 7 October, too --
that is, all of us who know better than to try to use AOL...  :-)

That's one spectacular flower, although I'm not convinced it's actually
from this planet.

 -Jeff M.

Replies: Reply from don.dory at (Don Dory) ([Leica] Friday Flowers)