Subject: [Leica] New Images
From: neilsimages at pipeline.com (Neil Schneider)
Date: Thu Oct 6 20:18:20 2005

Hi Folks,

Last year I was assigned to do a photo series on the Fortieth
anniversary of the NYC Worlds Fair grounds and combine it with
any shots that show anything from the 1939 fair held in the same
location. The magazine never ran the story so I am
free to post the images now. The images just show an abandoned area and
in some cases exhibits that have gone to ruin.
Anyone who attended this fair will remember the vitality of the area
and it may bring back some long ago forgotten memories.
As usual, all comments are greatly appreciated.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album238?page=1

Neil

"Predicting the future is mostly a matter of managing not to blink as
you witness the present" -- William Gibson

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] New Images)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] New Images)
Reply from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] New Images)