Subject: [Leica] Hey Dennis, where's Jimmy Dean when we need him?
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu Oct 6 14:53:26 2005

Holy Moly B.D.

 I do love those big city shots, especially  since I'm kinda a country
boy. The ambiance is always so darn gritty. I know the world isn't flat
anymore but it sure is gray in cultureville.

Giving serious consideration to starting my own photographic genre.
Gonna call is *girth*. Just shoot naked fat women. Think there's a
future in it?

Even been thinkin of a brochure and a little poetry to go with my new style:

Girth!Girth!Girth!
You unsveltish pudgy Girth!
Tho I used you and abused you
and my shots may well ha bruised you
You're still cuddly to a bunch, my luvin Girth.

Walt

p.s. Can only used Leicas and 50mm lenses....gotta keep us honest.

Replies: Reply from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] Hey Dennis, where's Jimmy Dean when we need him?)