Subject: [Leica] PLUG meet and greet at the MUSE Gallery in Philadelphia
From: paladin007 at comcast.net (Paul T. Winkfield)
Date: Wed Oct 5 13:31:30 2005

Hi LUGers;
In Philly there's an event called First Friday, where the local
galleries in the Old City area open their doors to the public to the
visual arts, the Phila Leica Users Group (PLUG) often met to join in
on the fun, in years past we even had our own clothesline showing.

We loss a few members due to relocations and passings.

So..this Friday we're meeting at the Muse Gallery, 60 N. 2nd St, at
6:30pm. We'll gallery hop, chat Leica make photos and simply add to
the mayhem ;-). John Lee from NYLUG will join us with Kyle, myself & wife.

Hope to see you there!
<paul>