Subject: [Leica] comments
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Oct 4 08:38:28 2005

Stasys - I'm not entirely sure which image you're talking about but I
think it's this one:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/SAILING/03_18_0080_web

This was an experiment in high-key imaging and the blown out area
results from the way I dealt with the scan in PS/CS.  I don't think
the original scan is blown out at that level.  I'll try to reprocess
it to see if I can get the highlights under better control.

Thanks for calling this to my attention.