Subject: [Leica] B. D.'s PAWs
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Oct 4 04:15:11 2005

I think what I said was completely valid. It did not sound like BD
instigated anything untoward.

While one's opinion of whether BD's photo is great photojournalism
may vary, the necessity of pointing the camera even when
uncomfortable with a situation is clearly a trait necessary in
journalism.

But, perhaps political sympathies more than photo philosophy are
directing your discomfort.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies