Subject: [Leica] Nocti_play
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Oct 3 07:49:40 2005

Last week there was a power failure a couple  nights after  Rita, but
luckily
it was only a transformer.  I went out  M 6 and Noctilux in hand, and shot a
few frames.  I think it was about  1/15th.  The sun was down, I focused on
the
wires as I could not see the  man clearly (no chance of viewfinder flare in
these conditions!)   No  street lights nearby, only the afterglow in the
western sky, and the flashers on  the two trucks.  This was the only frame
that was
steady enough to work  with.  The scan was done on a Nikon  5000ed

http://www.sonc.com/f1_and_be_there2.htm

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com