Subject: [Leica] New bag
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Oct 2 21:43:50 2005

"But then again I used to refer to "Banana Republic" more when it was a
catalog entity as "The Sniper Store".

Andy & Bax has a slew of vests and pouches to put camera gear in which seem
better than any real photo gear it looks like to me."

Thanks Mark, I'll be sure to check it out my next trip down. Regarding
vests...I have (again) a discarded Filson hunting vest with pockets
everywhere. Pockets that were designed for shells now hold rolls of
film...It's made out of that Filson Oil Cloth...indestructable...