Subject: [Leica] Hmmm...
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Oct 2 20:15:05 2005

Thanks Peter. This is probably one of the stupidist thead of many  stupid
threads here.

 The girl was obviously  just playing with the press.    Pretty dumb to
condemn a pretty girl for something we have all done.  If  you have not done
it,
then either you don't use lens caps or you never shoot.

 I have stopped doing it, as I never use lens caps anymore.

Sonny

In a message dated 10/2/2005 10:00:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time,