Subject: [Leica] Hmmm...
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Oct 2 19:59:40 2005

In defense of the lady. . .

The original article mentioned that she had pulled out the camera and
pointed it at paparazzi who were following her.  She probably just got
exasperated and decided to point *her* camera at *them.*  In other words,
she may not have actually been trying to take a picture.  If she was, the
Digilux 2's electronic viewfinder would have very quickly "told" her that
something was wrong.  In this respect, she has an advantage over us M users.

It's also quite possible that she took the cap off a moment later, but a
photo of that would not be as funny as the first.  Nor would if fit popular
preconceptions.

As for not reading music, no less than Irving Berlin never learned that
skill.  Along with many of the rock icons my generation and younger
worships.  Sir Paul McCartney comes to mind.  I don't say that this is
good, only that it is so.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul) ([Leica] Hmmm...)