Subject: [Leica] PAW 39 dlridings
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun Oct 2 16:50:16 2005

On Oct 2, 2005, at 4:42 PM, Aaron Sandler wrote:

> Lovely photo, Daniel...she looks very thoughtful.
>

>> http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/39.html

she has always imressed me as a very quiet, serious, thoughtful young
lady Daniel... I hope she again takes up shooting and posting her own
photos...

btw Daniel...any experience with the Mamiya C330 TLR ? ...thoughts..I
have had my eye on a pristine one... but I'm not sure about the
optical quality...Steve

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (dlridings@gmail.com) ([Leica] PAW 39 dlridings)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] PAW 39 dlridings)
Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] PAW 39 dlridings)