Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 38: Commuting pictures
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun Oct 2 07:05:21 2005

Let's not quibble over individual shots and their details. I like the
lot of them.

I think the most laudable thing to say about Nathan is that he
continues to see afresh a territory he sees daily. It's easy to see
pictures in new places. It's much harder to see photos in places that
are commonplace to you.

Having an eye that keeps "seeing" your daily environment is a real
talent.

You're getting the most important part perfect--stopping and exposing
film. Polishing cropping and gradation can wait.

Nice job!

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies