Subject: [Leica] PAW 39 dlridings
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Oct 2 06:30:37 2005

Daniel,
Talk about quiet, at least your daughter is home most evenings. :) Why does
this shot break the rules? You have shown a quiet image of an attractive
teenager attending to a muffin. You couldn't quite control the contrast in
the scene but for a family image who cares? In three or four years when your
daughter goes off to the University of Michagan and becomes an American
football fan you will treasure images such as this one or the many you took
at your breakfast table.
 Next time you have a date with your daughter load your camera with a film
such as Acros that is very forgiving of high contrast scenes in dilute
developers. Or try using Rodinal at something like 1-100 to control the
contrast.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com