Subject: [Leica] Old M3
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Oct 2 05:52:09 2005

Luis,
Indeed, back when most of us were picking up on photography, Leica's were
still somewhat mainstream. You could still find one is a photoshop nearby.
If rangefinder photography was in our soul then it could be discovered
either through an acquaintance or at a local shop. Now, finding a Leica in a
shop is almost impossible for most and it is analoge which is definately not
interesting.
 For Leica to survive as other than a very niche producer then it will first
have to provide digital products that are genuinely unique and then work on
getting its products out into the public so people can actually use them.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com