Subject: [Leica] New & Old Barcelona Pictures
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Oct 1 15:08:16 2005

Hi Aaron,

I've never posted pictures of inside this Bar, but others, I like very much
the old locals with an ancient mood. At this moment I don't remember exactly
which ones I have posted, but I have a certain collection of "Bar", "Cafes",
"Bodega"...., many of these are already disappeared, we are living on the
"neon civilization"..., I have a very nice old book of Robert Doisneau
called: "La compagnie des zincs", it shows the ancient French "bistrots".

Thank you very much for looking and share our opinions

Saludos cordiales desde Barcelona
Luis