Subject: [Leica] DMR at 1600 iso
From: leica at robsteve.com (Robert Stevens)
Date: Fri Sep 30 09:26:02 2005

B.D.:

Just to see if there really is any huge difference between a 1D MK II
and a DMR, I went down to my dark basement and using a tripod, I shot
my furnace with both the DMR and a 1D Mk II.  Both had their
respective 50mm f1.4 lenses and the exposure was about 1/2 a second
at f2.8 and 1600 iso.  AWB set on both camera.

http://www.robsteve.com/DMR/KX5T7819.jpg

http://www.robsteve.com/DMR/L%201020850.jpg

I resized them so the burner was about the same size in each
image.  This is full frame from both.

Regards,

Robert