Subject: [Leica] UK LUGers
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Sep 28 12:04:48 2005

GRRRRR...

I am just going to miss him!!! I will be in London from Tuesday through
Thursday next week, thus missing this brilliant opportunity!

The trip will still be worthwhile (besides the business that is the
nominal reason for going there) since at a friend's house in Richmond is
a new second-hand 1DII waiting for me, delivered from a shop in Wales
that Eric Calderwood steered me to, and a colleague from Atlanta who is
attending the same meeting is smuggling over a Canon 1.4/35mm lens
recently acquired from Rich Pinto and shipped in this roundabout way in
order to avoid Dutch VAT and other minor details of this type.

Nathan