Subject: [Leica] yellements
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 15:06:31 2005

In a message dated 9/27/2005 4:36:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ricc@mindspring.com writes:

I like the reflections in the bar top.

Great color, sharpness,  and dof
http://www.sonc.com/yellements/mamas_for_lunch.htm

Hmm,  fancies yellow and apparently spends an inordinate amount of
time in  bars... must be genetic...
===========

Thanks.  That's Mama's Oyster Bar.  I usually check in  there every other
week or so, gonna miss the oysters for awhile.   We  might have to make do
with
Chesapeake Oysters, tasty, but not as fat as those  from Barrataria Bay .

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] yellements)