Subject: [Leica] Cape Weather and Light
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Sep 27 12:27:13 2005

Thanks B.D.  Nice to hear from you.  In the last shot I had hoped to
convey a sense of the sailors having arrived at a safe mooring at the
end of a day on the water.

I used this loose crop to make the boat and sailors small in the
midst of the fog and oncoming night with the warm house lights behind
as contrast.

Maybe it would benefit from a tighter crop on the sailors and the
lights behind.
I don't know.

Sorry about your loss of Tootsie.