Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW long goodbyes and new hellos
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Sep 25 10:17:01 2005

Adam,
Thank you for looking. I was only able to get three frames of this family
before the crowd moved me on. I could just see but could not capture the
attempts of the new college student to hug her younger brother who would
have none of that hug and kiss stuff. An interesting back story is my
daughters understanding of my split attentions between her and the story
around us. She is a good young lady.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com