Subject: [Leica] Rita at 12:45 pm
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Sep 24 11:09:36 2005

Thanks for the news, be safe
Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org]En nombre de
SonC@aol.com
Enviado el: s?bado, 24 de septiembre de 2005 19:44
Para: lug@leica-users.org
Asunto: [Leica] Rita at 12:45 pm

Rita's  eye is even with  us about 70 miles to the west.   Our trees have
taken a beating. The street next my house has enough firewood to  supply a
Maine
cabin for the winter.  Hopefully we'll get power soon.   The mailman  Yes,
the
mailman, said that there were power lines down  nearby.  We  have our own
power plant in town, so I hope that  comes.

I will be buying a wired-in generator after this.   Immense  amount of rain,
more than I have ever seen in a storm.   No flooding  here.  I've heard of
some south ofhere about 50 miles.

We have a good radio cast of the nearby TV station.  I am able to  charge
the
laptop in my car, and we have propane for the stove.  We have  running
water,
so life is pretty good except for all the noise from falling  branches.

More later.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com