Subject: [Leica] China Photography
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Sep 23 14:07:29 2005

At 04:55 PM 9/23/2005, you wrote:
>Hi Tina,
>
>I don't know anything about China but it sounds you better dust of
>the small Leica's which look more like tourist P&S compared to the
>big canon :-)
>Michiel Fokkema

That's a thought but it would require carrying suitcases of film in
lead-lined bags ;-)  My guide books say that film purchased in China
is not recommended.  In some ways it would be much easier, but the
agony would kick in when I get back home with 500 rolls of film to
develop and scan!!

But I am thinking about it.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP