Subject: [Leica] First Kajaani pictures
From: jorg.willems at pp.inet.fi (Jörg Willems)
Date: Wed Sep 21 23:27:16 2005

Hi Nathan,

I talked to several that arrived from Sudan 4 months ago and they told me
that they have never seen snow in their life.  We had a very lovely and warm
summer in Finland, often around 30C (~ 84F) and amazingly humid.  So they
liked that a lot, but they have no idea what's coming at them.  From
beginning of December to end of Januray we have just a little bit over 1.5
hours of light and the temperatures will drop occasionally down to -30C (~ -
20F).  I guess they won't like that ...

Regards J?rg