Subject: [Leica] Step #1: Disassembly
From: clzeni at mindspring.com (clzeni@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Sep 21 15:58:45 2005

On my early M3 the frameline window is frosted glass...no discernable
coatings on my other windows which sort of surprised me...not sure about the
counter window.

The way I handled the self-timer was to set it to full-on, and then be very
careful not to trip it...went back together very easily.  I used a flexi
wrench to get the self timer threaded bits off.

CZ on the road in Canada