Subject: [Leica] Ken Wilcox
From: clintonhwilcox at comcast.net (clintonhwilcox@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Sep 20 11:46:39 2005

Hello.  My name is Clint Wilcox.  Ken Wilcox was my father, and I understand
that before he became very ill, he was a member of this group and a frequent
contributor (at least according to my mother.).  I just wanted to let anyone
who might have known him and wondered what happened to him that he died this
past March.  I think his biggest regret the past year or so was that he was
in and out of the hospital so much that he could not participate in this
forum.

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Ken Wilcox)