Subject: [Leica] Cataloging negatives
From: mipaine at comcast.net (G. Michael Paine)
Date: Mon Sep 19 19:31:53 2005

Hi Henning.

I don't know whether to thank you or tear out more hair. You have
presented scenarios that I had not contemplated, yet. I must study
your msg. more closely.
I do have the free version for xx days and the manual. So far
darkness reigns.

Regards,

Michael

Against stupidity the Gods themselves struggle in vain. /Schiller/

Message from mipaine at comcast.net (G. Michael Paine) ([Leica] Cataloging negatives)
Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Cataloging negatives)