Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 36: Last days in Barcelona+Perpignan
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Sep 18 07:24:10 2005

Nathan:

>Another higlight of the trip was of course the day in Perpignan. I had
>never been there before. The town is a typical lovely French place,
>somewhat touristy but not overly so. Here is a view of the street life:
>http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_36alt1.jpg

I'm just a sucker for your pics like this.  I know you posted another one of
a similar street scene with pastel-like colors.  I'd almost consider
cropping off the top where the highlights start to blow out.  Maybe crop to
just include the lamp on the right.

>Even though I had planned to see many Visa pour l'Image exhibits, I
>ended up spending more time just sitting at outdoor cafes and taking in
>the atmosphere. Here is our friendly waitress in one of them:
>http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_36alt2.jpg

I'd say this is a good reason to sit on your butt and soak up atmosphere.
:)  I really like this one, too.  Wonderful concept and execution.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/