Subject: [Leica] lighting critique request, take 2
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Sep 18 07:10:38 2005

Ted:

> I think you only have the one lamp? In that case I'd still try the corner
> and see what you get.

Sounds like a plan!  I'll probably go for portable power before adding
another strobe.  Right now, I'm tethered to an electric outlet.  :)

> However Mark Rabiner has shot some of the best strobe lit photography
> I've ever seen, as he's a master at it. So he's well worth listening
> to in how to get the best use of your light.

Definitely agree with you there.  Don't want Mark's head to get too
big, but he's no slouch in the darkroom, either.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] lighting critique request, take 2)