Subject: [Leica] That 50
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Sep 17 13:33:46 2005

Same RF outfit here, Luis. (except from some fixed lens combo's with 45 or
40's)

I was just saying that switching from a 35 to a 90 (wide to close) seems
easier for me than switching from a 35 to a 50 (wide to medium close):
you're used to a set of framelines, and the 50 changes that.
So not devaluating the 50 at all. Just saying it ain't easy to go out with
it and produce good shots after a year of 35.

Strangely enough, I don't feel that a 50 sees the same as what I'm seeing.
Must be a bit wider.

Knowing myself I'll be stuck to my 50 some time now: I'm not that much of a
lens changer on my body. Could go for a 2nd M to, ofcourse :-)