Subject: [Leica] That 50
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Sep 17 12:52:57 2005

I met a guy who came my an exhibition yesterday. We got talking. He
asked what I used the most and pointed to the pictures. 35 and 50 I
said, a 90 here and there.

I only _have_ a fifty he said.

I had admired his work a couple of months ago. He could afford a Leica
and a 50, but no more. At work he uses only digital, so the Leica was
just for his private stuff.

Believe me, you can do a lot with a 50. I'll dig up his link later.

Daniel