Subject: [Leica] No Javier, he's not a smart man!
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Sat Sep 17 08:47:54 2005

Wow
I take a break from the lug for a couple of weeks and my name pops up on a
subject header!
Yes, you are in the wrong place and yes I saw the the press conference. Bush
came up with the usual mongobabble and Putin babbled on and on endlessly.
They complimented each other very nicely and after listening to Putin's
drone I found Bush very refreshing. Anyway, my point still stands. If you
and your friends want to relieve the Republicans of governance in the next
big election. You must first recognize that George Bush is a genius of the
first order and start working from there. This is easier said than done
considering that many of you still regard RR as a lucky moron.
Good luck!
Javier

PS: Hint: The DUHs in his speeches are carefully engineered