Subject: [Leica] Labor Day weekend in Chicago
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Sat Sep 17 06:32:00 2005

The exposure looks OK on the negs to me, but then I have not used XP2
before. I think that the graininess may be a scanning/compression
artifact. I am trying a new processor -- the negs are scanned to
2000x3000 pixels, but compressed to 1.5 to 2MB jpegs, which seems like
too much compression to me.
The film is also a couple of months out of date, which may add to the
graininess.

Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Labor Day weekend in Chicago)