Subject: [Leica] OT: African wildlife images
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Sep 17 05:22:46 2005

Thanks Eric for showing, I've found the website of Alex Bernasconi, all
images are with a Nikon D100, every picture has the technical data.

http://www.pbase.com/alex_beb/africa_2005

Really very nice images, but for my taste, I find some ones manipulated to
give a nice impression of colours, IMO I prefer the natural colours and
tones rendered by the slides. This is only my opinion, what is the best?
Natural colours or a little bit manipulated?, I prefer natural.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis