Subject: [Leica] A tourist photo, sort of--the vertical version
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Sep 14 17:06:08 2005

Chandos Michael Brown showed a vertical frame. :-(

> I made a vertical frame:
> > http://cmbrow.people.wm.edu/photography/New/ensignjones02.htm
>
> This one didn't sing to me the way the horizontal exposure did. <<<<<<<<,,

Chandos,
Stay with the horizontal it's a very strong visual, certainly without
question the better of the two by a landslide!

It grabs and holds the viewer. The vertical is nothing more than a tourist
happy snap of no consequence. Something like... "here we are at the fife and
drum event... click next slide!" And if you blink and don't see it you wont
have missed anything.
ted

Replies: Reply from chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] A tourist photo, sort of--the vertical version)