Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 36: One Week Old Kid Faces
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Sep 13 18:45:50 2005

Actually talked him into showing it off today. Talk about a pansy bit
of arm twisting. And, though he was a little protective of some
uncured white highlighting, it looked great!

I have trouble enough coping with equipment volume envy. But full
pimped, one of kind stuff raises that to a new level!

Ric