Subject: [Leica] Re: Dan Ridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Sep 12 21:51:54 2005

Thanks Jim. Actually, it was a father and son fishing.

I appreciate the praise, but I myself felt like I had pulled off a
ho-hum effort. There's potential there, but I haven't tapped it yet.
I'm not particularly sharp when it comes to nature photography. There
are so many others that _are_.

The subject of R?? had come up and I was asked. They turned out to be
more of a "note-taking" session.

I would love to be there right now. It's early morning here and the
sea mist has covered the landscape. It must be moody out there.

I'll keep trying. Thanks again.

Daniel