Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 30, Issue 334
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Sep 11 23:41:14 2005

Perhaps this has been mentioned, but are you sure the rewind lever on
the top plate has been re-engaged after rewinding the last film?
Sorry if this has already been dealt with. My IIIf was stolen about
15 years ago and I am not sure if there is an interlock, but the
symptom fits.
Frank

Message from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 30, Issue 334)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 30, Issue 334)