Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Sep 11 02:16:20 2005

Richard,
I only had about three hours free that weekend so I did not acquire
tickets to Dragon Con.  Usually you can gain access to the hotel where
these events take place but this year I was stopped at the street
where the hotel property began.

Next year I will plan better and acquire the necessary passes as I
would not want to miss the Catholic school girl contest.  :) :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com