Subject: [Leica] PAW37 and two more pics
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Sep 10 15:53:25 2005

Richard,
This one:

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/090905/img003.jpg

has meaning to you as you know the story.  As a viewer, I see a
teenager with a sigh on her face possibly due to having her picture
taken.  The image possibly could be improved by moving right to keep
the pole out of her head and down lower to get closer to eye level.

The images on HP5 seem a touch grainy but the contrast is good as is
the tonality.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com