Subject: [Leica] Summer 2005
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Sep 8 13:45:55 2005

Hi Don,

Thank you very much for your comments and advices, I agree that a little
work burning and dodging could improve the general contrast and the picture,
but I only know do these things on a wet darkroom, digitally I've never
reach something so important and elemental on B&W as burning and dodging.

Thanks for your idea about to isolate the chair, it is really true that I'll
give a better atmosphere.

I appreciate very much your comments and your time, thanks again.

Saludos cordiales,
Luis