Subject: [Leica] A dozen photos
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Thu Sep 8 07:21:47 2005

Some very enjoyable photos, John.  Lots of life in these.

I think my favorites are the ones in which you seem to be trying to capture
positional relationships between three strangers distributed across the
frame.   I think this could make a nice theme for an exhibit.  Of the
triplets you've shown here, my favorites were:
http://staff.bath.ac.uk/bssjrb/Photographic/dozen/07.htm
http://staff.bath.ac.uk/bssjrb/Photographic/dozen/12.htm

Also, I keep coming back to this one...it's a very strange moment:
http://staff.bath.ac.uk/bssjrb/Photographic/dozen/02.htm
 From their expressions I'd guess she's upset about something and he's
trying to figure out how to comfort her.  But, instead, he seems to be
feeling her up.  Intriguing.

Thanks for sharing these,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from J.R.Beeching at bath.ac.uk (John Beeching) ([Leica] A dozen photos)