Subject: [Leica] two dogs and a kid...and lots of changes
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Tue Sep 6 04:21:20 2005

Eric,

A nice series...I especially like the first one, which I think works quite
well.  Just enough is clear to give an idea of the subject, but the rest is
lost in a whirlwind of motion...very evocative of a moment.

As for the pix of your daughter...she's beautiful...what a great smile.  My
son wants to know if she's free on Friday in about 15 years...  ;)

Best,
Aaron