Subject: [Leica] First post
From: jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen)
Date: Tue Sep 6 10:12:13 2005

Brian,

Thanks for looking and for commenting.  My eye wasn't good enough to detect
the slight deviation from vertical, so I put a ruler from the picture margin
to the red upright, and you're right (of course).  I will attempt to make
the correction.

As to the altering the chrome color so that it is less like the bricks, I
don't have a clue how to do it and make it look acceptable.  Do you mean I
should "select" those two chrome strips and apply a color cast of some sort?

Oh, and thanks for the web site.

Julian